I'm still recovering from hurting my back and this is the template that Eric's made for me.
Keep in mind that the fancy day labeling is all my doing just to keep things as organized as possible…. Anybody reading this will probably wonder why I'm giving so much importance to Deadlifts and not to Squats: I'd like to tell you that I'm a Deadlift ONLY guy. Other than that, doing squats right now is a bad idea because my back needs to rest and heal.
Sunday: DEADLIFT Training
- Deadlifts - Aggressive Progression
Monday: PULL-UPS & ROWS Training
- Weighted Pull-ups - Heavy
- Supported Rows - Choose either Head Supported Rows or Incline Rows for 4-6 sets
Wednesday: POSTERIOR CHAIN Training
- Choose either Step-ups or Lunges (any variation) for SDT Progression 4-5 sets of 5-6 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows - SDT Progression 4-5 sets of 5-6 reps
- Choose either LIGHT Deadlifts or LIGHT Romanian Deadlifts or Hip Pullthroughs
Thursday: LEFT OVER Training
- Choose either Bench Press or Floor Press or Pin Press or Incline Press - any pressing exercise that does not strain the lower back in any way
- Banded Push-ups
- Pull-ups using Bodyweight Only - focus is on resting the lower back as much as possible
This is mostly so that I remember the do's and don'ts for my own protection lol
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."