After consulting with Eric, my training template for the next few Mesocycles is going to look like this:
|Day 2||Row Medley||Medium||High|
|Day 3||Deadlift Variant and Squat Variant||High||Low|
|Day 4||Pistol Squats and Pressing Work||Medium||Medium|
As far as the intricacies of the actual routine goes…for Mesocycle 46 it's going to look like this:
Day 1 = DL
- Deadlifts - working in the 455-465 range for volume
Day 2 = Row Medley
- Weighted Pull-ups 3 sets of 2-5 reps
- Barbell Rows (not deloaded) 3 sets of 1-5 reps
- High Cable Rows 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Facepulls 2 sets of 20 reps
Day 3 = DL Var + SQ Var
- DL Variants: Snatch Grip, Deficit and Rack Pulls rotated every 2 weeks for 2-3 sets of 4-6 reps
- SQ Variants: Front Squats and Back Squats alternated weekly for a total of 5-7 reps in volume
Day 4 = PSQ + Pressing
- Pistol Squats 2-3 sets of 3+ reps focus on form
- Overhead Press 3-4 sets of 1-7 reps
- Banded Push-ups 3-4 sets of 6+ reps
- Bodyweight Pull-ups 1-2 sets of 12+ reps
This is pretty much it. I'm going to be starting with really low volume and then we'll see how it goes.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."