So this is going to be a live thread. I need to go over some things. I have lesser and lesser time to devote to the gym and frankly speaking, I want the biggest bang for my buck. I want fewer key exercises and more flexibility to add on volume, etc as and when I feel it.
Having said that, here we go:
- Deadlifts - SDT starting with a BV of 475 x 3 x 2
- Static Grip Training
- Front Squats - doubles, singles, whatever…I will probably do Front Squats once every 2-3 weeks. The other times I'm going to be doing Dumbbell Swings and Supine GHRs.
- Weighted Pull-ups - just a little…nothing special…I might do some Dumbbell Rows here every so often.
- Weighted Dips - SDT
- Crushing Grip
- Goerner Brick Exercise
- Weighted Pull-ups - the heavy day. SDT with a BV of +70 x 3 x 2
- Romanian Deadlifts - SDT with a BV of 335 x 7 x 3
- Cable Pullthroughs - SDT with a BV of 110 x 12 x 3
- Weighted Pull-ups - SDT with a BV of +45 x 8 x 3
- Deloaded Rows - SDT with a BV of 165 x 5 x 5 «— still has to be set
- Suitcase Deadlifts - ME type work
EDIT…I have very little pressing and thats fine. I'll still get stronger without much pressing or squatting.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow."