A Hyyyyyyuge HELLO from my side,
To give you a short overview of myself:
- Turned 30 one months ago (YAK)
- Currently writing my master degree in psychology on "The Drive for muscularity"
- In the iron game around 12 years
- A maniac regarding training theory (Siff,Kraemer,Stone and also pop literature like Pavel,Mc Roberts,Christy and the whole stuff) .
Thats why i like critical articles like Eric writes them.
- Heaviest weight was 98,5kg on 186cm but also 23%BF
- Currently on 82kg and 17% BF
- Favourite tool is H L M training
- i will post today,(later) some questions,discussions points to ERIC regarding his articles and some conceptual assumptions regarding proper deloads and or accumulation and intensification.
-Nice to be here-finally a forum after 12 years which seems to be different
…i hope for it!