This was really easy!!!
1. Go to hardware store..
2. Go to the plumbing aisle..
3. Get 1.5" wide metal tube that has threads on the end…8-10" long will work..
4. Next to said tube there should be little sections that have attachments for this tube…you want something with a hole in it so you can stick your chain through it…i got some couplings..
5. Find the pvc…and have them cut you a 6"ish piece of 2" pvc…it measures 2 3/8" wide..
6. Find the chain section and have them cut you a 2-3 foot piece of 3/16" chain..
7. Purchase these items….or steal them..
8. Drive home..
9. Screw the couplers on the metal tube and string your chain through..
10. Place number 9 inside your 2" pvc, and connect the ends of your chain to a carabiner that you can connect to a loading pin or some such device that you can add weight to..
before and after pics: