Unilateral Lat Pulldowns
Posted on 29 Dec 2010 20:22
Exercise Description with Video: Unilateral Lat Pulldowns
- Replace the long bar in the Lat Pulldown machine with the single hand straps usually found on the cable crossover machine.
- Seat yourself in the Lat Pulldown machine.
- Grab the single hand strap with one of your arms. Hold the feet-lock with the other hand for support.
- Pull the cable as if you are doing your regular lat pulldown.
- After you are done with one side, shift to the other.
This page created 29 Dec 2010 20:22
Last updated 25 Feb 2015 23:11