Posted on 08 Jan 2011 11:04
Exercise Demonstration of Rope Pull-ups
You will need
- Rope or Towel (a rope is harder to grip than a towel)
- Pull-up bar or a place which can support your weight and you can pass the towel over.
How to Perform the Rope Pullup
The video below is plenty helpful - I won't go putting it all into words. I am going to list some tips/suggestions:
- Remember this is a Grip Training Exercise.
- Progression is via adding weight to your body or adding reps or sets. Basically you have total load, volume and workload to play with.
- When you grip the towel remember to have it rotating in a cross counter fashion in terms of hand-to-hand. What I mean is, for example if you're rotating the towel in a counter clockwise direction with your left hand, you should be rotating/twisting the towel in a clockwise direction with your right hand.
Rope Pullups Exercise Demonstration Video
This page created 08 Jan 2011 11:04
Last updated 30 Jan 2017 06:10